I'm interested in living at 1160 Hammond Apartments. How do I apply?
Fantastic, we are excited you have chosen 1160 Hammond Apartments for your new home! We have created an application process that is fast, easy, and efficient.
- After you have found an apartment that is available in your timeframe and chosen your ideal rent and lease term options, click "Apply Now."
- You'll be invited to create an account in our MyHome Online Portal; then you'll need to verify your new account via the link that will be sent to your email.
- Now you are ready to apply! Log into your account, follow the instructions to complete your online application and hit submit! It's that easy. If you do not hit submit, please understand your apartment of choice will not be removed from the availability and can be applied for by another applicant so you must hit submit.
What information will I need to provide on my online application?
You'll be asked to provide a variety of information such as:
- Desired move-in date and lease term
- personal identification details such as government issued ID and/or social security number (as available)
- rental history;
- employment/salary details
- vehicle information
- information about other occupants if applicable
Is my photo ID required?
Yes, a valid, government issued photo ID is required during a few steps of the leasing and move-in process. All forms of identification presented to our onsite associates will be validated with identification scanning technology.
All applicants need to provide a valid, government-issued photo ID before we can finalize your application. Additionally, if you are coming to visit 1160 Hammond Apartments in person, please note your photo ID also is required to tour.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, there is an $85 per person application fee. When you complete your online application, you will be required to enter payment for this fee. Please note all application fees are non-refundable and will be charged immediately after hitting submit.
What happens once I submit my online application?
- Your non-refundable application fee will process immediately upon hitting submit. Please review your application for accuracy prior to submitting.
- Next, the leasing team will contact you to confirm details from your application and request:
Income verification documents reflecting applicants' income is equal or greater than 2.75x the rent. Proof of Income must be submitted within 24 hours of application.
- copies of your two most recent paycheck stubs
- proof of self-employment income such as prior year's tax returns; investment accounts
- New Job Offer letter on company letterhead - dated and signed by a company employee and the applicant
- 2 most recent bank statements
- The leasing team will be confirming the employment details provided with your employer.
- Once contacted by the leasing team, all other requested documentation must be submitted within 72 hours or your application will be denied or canceled.
- After all the required verifications are complete, additional screening will run for all applicants except guarantors to verify credit, criminal, civil court, and rental history records comply with our community requirements.
Are there any other fees that are charged during this process?
As soon as your application is approved, you will be charged a $100 holding fee to reserve the apartment you have selected. The holding fee will be applied toward your security deposit and/or move-in monies owed at the time of move in and is only refundable if your application is not approved.
Thank you again for choosing 1160 Hammond Apartments. We look forward to welcoming you home! If you have any additional questions about leasing with us, please contact our office.